- Go all the way with the superior structure of the Cargo Ease Titan Truck Bed Cargo Slide
- Ultra-ply deck is .75-inches thick, plus a .25-inch-thick rubber mat, with 8-inch high siderails
- Choose from either the 3,000-pound or 2,500-pound weight capacities
- Built tough with a steel frame, finished in a black powder coat
- Bolt-on application takes less than 30 minutes
- Comes with a 5-Year Warranty
For those tough jobs, NAPA knows, you have to go big or go home. When you have a massive load to carry, but you want a smooth, steady unloading process, you need the dynamic Cargo Ease Titan Truck Bed Cargo Slide. Cargo Ease’s most monstrous truck bed cargo slide, the Titan can hold up to 3,000 pounds of supplies.
The robust steel frame is finished with a black powder coat to last for years to come. The frame contains a .75-inch plywood deck, topped by a .25-inch rubber matting to prevent your gear from sliding around across every tight turn. Along the perimeter are oversized 8-inch side rails that assist in keeping your equipment contained.
Easily engage your Cargo Ease Titan Slide using the spring-released t-handles to glide your cargo across eight sealed roller bearings. Utilize the four incorporated tie-downs to strap your load. Take advantage of the patented L hook design to quickly bolt on your cargo slide. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Cargo Ease Titan Truck Bed Cargo Slide with a 5-Year Warranty.