- Carhartt Mossy Oak Camo Seat Covers give your car a forested and outdoorsy appeal
- Custom crafted to match every inch of your car's original seats
- Matching headrests and armrests included according to vehicle specs
- Extra-strong, double-stitched duck weave cloth is sturdy and allows airflow
- Stands up to spills, moisture and sun damage
- Conveniently machine washable
- Comes with a 2-Year Warranty
Carhartt Mossy Oak Camo Seat Covers are the way to go if you want to make your dedicated camping, hunting, and fishing car blend in with the surroundings – or just add an outdoorsy flair to your everyday ride. Your new seat liners have a customized design that fits your vehicle's exact make and model, so they fit like a glove and give your interior a freshly reupholstered look. They cover every inch of your seats, and the included headrests, armrests, airbags, and any other features your OEM seats have.
Carhartt is one of the biggest and most trusted companies in the outdoor sporting market today. They're a company whose name is synonymous with toughness and durability, and they designed your Mossy Oak Camo Seat Covers with that reputation and dedication to quality in mind. Spills, dampness, UV rays, mildew, and other contaminants are absolutely no match for the robust duck weave canvas material. You won't have to suffer in sweaty car seats during the hot summer months because the fabric is not just strong but also surprisingly breathable.
For the optimal level of durability and water resistance, each cover is overlapped and double-stitched along each seam. The supplied step-by-step instructions make installation simple. The best part is they're also machine washable and dryer safe so you can wash off anything Mother Nature (or a long commute) throws your way. A 2-Year Warranty is included.