- The sturdy and strong Carhartt Seat Back Protector will safeguard your OEM upholstery
- Protect your interior from children, dogs, and even ride share clients
- Available in three patterns: Gravel, Brown, and Mossy Oak Camouflage
- Installation and removal are quick and simple
- Resistant to water - Machine washable duck weave fabric
- Made with pride in the United States of America
- Comes with a 3-Year Warranty
Though our lifestyles vary, we all want to maintain the cleanliness of our vehicle's interior. This can be difficult with things like children or dogs, or if you have Uber or Lyft riders. But regardless of who or what is getting in and out of your vehicle, keeping the backs of your seats free of scuffs, scrapes, and stains is simple. The Carhartt Seat Back Protector will safeguard your investment while adding flair and practicality.
Your Carhartt Seat Back Protector is made of sturdy Duck Weave fabric that is breathable and resistant to water, grime, and muck. This seat protector's overlapping and triple-stitched seams make it resistant to years of tugging and pulling. Additionally, with four compartments of varying sizes, this seat back cover can help organize your backseat. Two water-resistant compartments are ideal for stowing some munchies on a long car trip!
Best of all, cleaning is a breeze — this seat protector is machine washable! Both installation and removal are quick and simple thanks to the linked belts and buckles. Choose a color scheme that works for you and your car: Gravel, Brown, or Mossy Oak. Made in the United States of America and backed by a 3-Year Warranty.