- Bring a thrilling new level of racing action to your ride with the Centerforce LMC Series Clutch Kit
- Clutch is lightweight for low inertia
- Minimizes engine spinning mass for smooth shifting at high speeds
- Features aerospace quality billet aluminum pressure plates
- Replaceable, heat-treated friction surfaces
- Reliably durable performance even in extreme use cases
- Friction disc features double-segmented carbon composite lining that optimizes cooling and torque range
- Diaphragm is powered by ball bearings, and the centrifugal weight mechanism provides maximum grip for a pleasant, easy-to-control clutch pedal
- Installation is simple and straightforward
- Backed by a 90-Day Warranty
If you've decided it's time to convert your daily driver to a dynamic racing machine, you'll need to pay special attention to a number of different components in order to get the optimal level of performance from your engine. The Centerforce LMC Series Clutch Kit is the ideal clutch for road and circle track racing.
The pressure plates of this low-inertia performance clutch are composed of heavy-duty aircraft-grade billet aluminum. Its resilience and durability in extreme use cases are thanks to a changeable heat-treated friction surface that improves cooling while increasing torque capacity. The design of your Centerforce LMC Series Clutch Kit uses a diaphragm that is actuated with ball bearings, and a revolutionary centrifugal weight system. Together these provide top-of-the-line gear grip and allow for a silky-smooth clutch pedal feel when driving, even at high speeds.
It only gets better: your new race-ready clutch is straightforward to install as a direct bolt-on to factory or OEM-spec modified systems, making it easier than ever to have the racing performance you need to claim the checkered flag. When it comes to getting your engine in racing shape, only the best will do. Install a Centerforce LMC Series Clutch Kit to your vehicle and boost its performance and leave everyone else in the dust. A 90-day Warranty is included.