- Core Stake Pocket Tie Downs provide a long-lasting, dependable anchoring system for your luggage
- Affordable and straightforward truck bed add-ons
- Crafted with a sturdy 3/8-inch shaft
- Stake pockets are compatible with this universal design. 2-1/4-inch x 1-1/4-inch
- Drill-through installation is possible if required
- Each tie-down has 250-pound weight capacity
- Steel body with Black Powder Coat finish; hardware is Steel and composite
- Sold as a set of 2
- Comes with a 1-Year Limited Warranty
From straps to tarps, to netting and bungee cords, the best and most reliable cargo management systems require the best and most reliable tie down anchors. Installing Core Stake Pocket Tie Downs ensures you have a convenient and long-lasting place to tie down your cargo and secure your payload!
These simple tie-down loops may be fastened to any 1-1/4-inch x 2-inch stake pocket, but if necessary, you can also drill through for installation. You get two Steel-constructed anchor loops that are compatible with any truck bed. All Core Stake Pocket Tie Downs come with a 3/8-inch heavy-duty shaft and a full complement of composite and steel hardware. Each anchor loop has a workload capacity of 250 pounds. The loops themselves are coated in Black Powder Coat to match the aesthetic of any truck.
Secure your cargo safely in place with Core Stake Pocket Tie Downs, and you'll enjoy a convenient and reliable cargo management solution for your truck. A 1-Year Warranty is included.