- If you live in a moderate climate zone, let Covercraft 3-Layer Moderate Climate Car Cover shield your vehicle from the elements
- Keeps out harmful dust, dirt and corrosion that can cause serious damage
- Lightweight material for simple folding and stowing
- Overlapping seams are strong and long-lasting
- Treated for UV-Resistance
- Sewn in the United States of America
- Comes with a 3-Year Warranty
Covering your vehicle isn't simply a smart idea for people who live in harsh conditions. Contaminants, dampness, and damaging UV rays degrade your vehicle's paintwork even in temperate climates. If left outdoors without protection, the metal frame of your vehicle is also susceptible to corrosion and rust, making it dangerous to drive. If you live in a mild climate and need to park and store your vehicle for a longer period of time, you can trust that Covercraft 3-Layer Moderate Environment Car Cover to keep your paintwork and frame in pristine condition.
The better the fit, the better protection you can get from a car cover. Luckily, your Covercraft 3-Layer Moderate Climate Car Cover has been custom measured and stitched to fit your year, make and model perfectly. The double-stitched seams and strengthened scratch-resistant grommets are built to last, and urethane elastic on the front corners lets you snap the cover into place quickly. Overall, Covercraft has taken the time to craft a quality cover for your car.
Your moderate climate car cover is breathable so it'll keep the elements off your vehicle while allowing hazardous moisture to escape from underneath, making it ideal for indoor or moderate outdoor use. This cover is treated to resist ultraviolet radiation so it won't shrink, fade or crack. It's durable and lightweight, making folding and storing a breeze. Your cover is hand-sewn to the highest quality standards in the United States and is backed by a 3-Year Warranty.