- With a Covercraft Lock and Cable, you know your car cover will stay right where you left it
- Features a compact, weatherproof, rubber-coated brass padlock and an 8-foot vinyl-wrapped steel cable
- Attaches with incorporated grommets
- Secure by tightening the cable around the bottom
- Defends against the elements, thieves, and vandals
- The finish and undercarriage of a vehicle are both protected by vinyl wrapping
- Comes with two keys
- Final step in the Covercraft vehicle protection process
Keeping your vehicle stored safely and securely is a process. Once you've gotten your Covercraft vehicle cover set up, you still need to secure everything. With a Covercraft Lock and Cable, you can keep your car covered and safe.
You can turn your vehicle cover into a protective sheath that repels all kinds of threats by locking it securely. Combining your Covercraft Lock and Cable will ensure that wind will not rip your cover off during use, and potential vandals and criminals will be unable to access your vehicle. An 8-foot steel cable is vinyl-wrapped to prevent scratching, and easily threads through the grommets of your cover. It won't damage your undercarriage or finish, and the supplied brass padlock is weatherproof, coated with protective rubber, and comes with two keys.
Don't take the chance that your cover will be sufficient to protect your vehicle on its own. With a Covercraft Lock and Cable, you can give your treasured automobile or truck the absolute security it deserves.