- The Covercraft Tan Flannel Car Cover is a supple flannel lining for safeguarding your paint work during indoor storage
- Outer shell uses breathable cotton to vent heat and humid air away from your car
- Resists corrosion and mildew buildup
- Crafted to match the measurements of your make and model vehicle
- Antenna and tie-down grommets are included
- Backed by a 2-Yer Warranty
Keep the elements far away from your baby with a soft, sturdy layer of protection. The Covercraft Tan Flannel Car Cover is made of a woven poly-cotton cloth that protects your car from dust, dampness, and door dings, as well as any accidental collisions. Best of all, the soft flannel material is kind on your paint, ensuring that when you cover your ride, it looks just as beautiful on the day you uncover it.
The Covercraft Tan Flannel Car Cover is made of permeable material that allows stored moisture and heat to escape. For outstanding appearances and function, it resists rotting and mildew. It's completely custom-formed to your car for a precise fit, and it even includes grommets for the antenna and tie-down cables (sold separately).
The Covercraft Tan Flannel Car Cover provides dependable interior protection for your vehicle. A 2-Year Warranty is included. Note: On convertible soft tops, the Covercraft Tan Flannel Car Cover may leave flannel lint.