- Rhinohide Seat Coverings are the most durable vehicle seat covers Coverking has ever created
- Constructed using super-strong PVC with premium stitching
- Engineered using digital software for a customized fit for your vehicle
- Spill-resistant and easily wiped clean
- Back panels finished in comfortable thick foam
- Simulated leather finish adds a sophisticated aesthetic
- Scratch-, rip-, and puncture-resistant
- Usually installs in less than thirty minutes
- Center console coverings, headrests included when applicable
- Cutouts incorporate side airbag and map pocket where applicable
- Fashionable color options include Black, Steel Gray, and Sand
- Designed and manufactured proudly in the United States of America
- Comes with a 5-Year Warranty
If you subject your seats to a great deal of stress on a daily basis, you should provide them with a tough layer of protection to prevent unsightly damage. While you're safeguarding your car seats, why not invest in covers that upgrade the overall environment of your interior? Coverking Rhinohide Seat Covers provide you with super-tough, sophisticated protection for your vehicle's upholstery.
In the wild, rhinoceros' hyde is known to be some of the toughest in the natural world. Rhinohides are the most durable seat coverings Coverking has ever created. Their extra-thick PVC design provides incredible water and spill protection, making cleaning your chairs as simple as wiping them down. Each panel is designed and cut to incredibly accurate digital measurements of your specific year, make, and model for optimum puncture and tear resistance. Plus, each panel is designed and stitched to ensure maximum puncture and tear resistance. This guarantees a precise fit that looks fantastic, is simple to install and protects every inch of your seats. Furthermore, your new seat covers have a supple, leather-esque texture that gives them a sumptuous appearance and feel.
With a set of Coverking Rhinohide Seat Covers, you can give your seats the roughest, sleekest protection available. They're developed and manufactured in the United States, and they come with a 5-year warranty.