- Complete a professional installation of your customized automotive seat liners with the comprehensive Coverking Seat Cover Installation Kit
- Utilize the Installation Tool to press the fabric into crevices, reach into tight areas, and secure straps underneath the seat
- Get full protection thanks to the Safety Glasses and Kevlar Gloves
- Kit comes standard with most Coverking Seat Covers but is a great addition to any off-brand seat cover order
- Manufactured in the U.S.
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
You made the right choice by ordering a set of automotive seat covers to upgrade your sedan, pickup truck, minivan or SUV. But now you're struggling to figure out how to get a professional fit for your custom seat liners. With the Coverking Seat Cover Installation Kit, your new interior covers will look seamless, and your eyes, hands and original fabric will be protected during the entire installation process.
Use Coverking’s unique Installation Tool to press the material into folds, reach tight spaces, and hook the straps that run under the seats. The two provided Seat Anchor Track Pads prevent the fabric from sliding and moving during the process. Don’t forget to wear the included Kevlar Gloves and Safety Glasses, as you'll be working around hard, pointed parts and pulling on elastic straps.
Although the Coverking Installation Kit is included with all CoverKing Seat Cover orders, this is a perfect addition to any off-brand seat cover purchase. And, the reusable tools in this kit are incredibly handy to keep around the home. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Coverking Seat Cover Installation Kit, manufactured in the U.S. with a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.