- With a Curt A-Frame Trailer Jack, you can safely lift your trailer
- Compatible with A-frame trailers
- Bolt-on or weld-on to your frame
- Top and side wind designs are available
- Available in either 2,000 pound or 5,000 pound capacity
- 14-15 inches of lift
Finally, there's no need to rest your trailer tongue on a sack of cinderblocks or enlist the help of your pals to lift it off the ground. The Curt A-Frame Jack makes raising and lowering your trailer for storage and mounting to ball mounts a breeze. It is designed to suit A-frame trailers and can be welded or bolted to the frame.
Curt A-Frame Trailer Jacks come in two styles: Side Wind and Top Wind. Side Wind Jacks have a 2,000-pound capacity, whereas Top-Wind A-Frame Jacks have a 2,000- or 5,000-pound capacity. Depending on the model, Curt A-Frame Trailer Jacks raise 14, 14.5, or 15 inches. Keep your trailer hoisted correctly and safely with a Curt A-Frame Jack and say goodbye to hurting backs and precariously stored trailers.