- Curt Q16 5th Wheel Hitch gives your rig the super-strong towing capacity you need
- Offers 16,000 pounds Gross Trailer Weight and 4,000 pounds Vertical Towing Weight
- Self-aligning pivoting head
- Whisper-quiet actuation; less rattling than slide-bar hitches
- Because of the 2-pin head removal makes it easy for one person to use
- All industry-standard rails are compatible
- 100% Steel structure with Powder Coat for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- A padlock (sold separately) can be used to fasten the lockable handle
- Adjusts from 13 inches to 17 inches
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Curt A16 is the key to hassle-free 5th wheel towing. This hitch has a robust 2-jaw locking system that enables full 360-degree jaw-to-pin contact and is rated for 16,000 pounds gross towing weight / 4,000 pounds vertical towing weight. Any industry-standard rails, such as Curt, Reese, Hidden Hitch, Pro Series, and Valley, will operate with this hitch.
Your Curt A16 5th Wheel Hitch is quieter than other models on the market, while still offering excellent towing capability and heavy-duty construction. The articulated torsion works to absorb the shock from bumpy roads and provides a stable, quiet ride. Even when towing a hefty trailer, the polytorsion inserts in the hitch provide relative peace and quiet. The vertical height of the hitch can also be modified 4 inches (13 inches to 17 inches) to better suit whatever you're towing.
The A16 from Curt is constructed of heavy-gauge steel and has a durable carbine Powder Coat finish that resists rust, oxidation, and corrosion. The Curt Q16 5th Wheel Hitch is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty in addition to its long-lasting design.