- The Curt A25 5th Wheel Hitch adds 25,000 lbs. Gross Trailer Weight to your truck
- Cast yoke and poly-torsion inserts minimize noise and absorb shock
- User-friendly mounting and removal system makes setup and removal easy
- Cast jaws interlock and fully enclose the kingpin
- The body is manufactured to precise specs using cast steel
- This system is available in the following configurations, depending on your vehicle's make and model:
- Hitch with Puck System Legs
- Hitch only
- Head only
- Hitch with Rails
- A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included.
Mounting a trailer and towing anything can be stressful enough without having to worry about the ever-present factors that can cause issues: stability, safety, and the noise created are among the most important. Fortunately, the Curt A25 5th Wheel Hitch was designed and built with all of these considerations in mind; it works to ensure you enjoy a secure and stable towing experience while minimizing the amount of noise created.
Your Curt A25 5th Wheel Hitch provides great stability and fully articulated head movement thanks to the unique cast yoke system. The poly-torsion inserts curb shock loads and this minimizes road noise and juddering. Interlocking jaws enclose the kingpin to further reduce noise and stabilize the trailer while allowing it to turn and pivot easily. Installation is a breeze; the legs feature two pins that assist in precise alignment with mounting holes, and the bolts are easily accessible for tightening. Connecting and disconnecting your trailer is made as simple as possible thanks to a one-pin removal system and an extra-wide head hole.
Curt has designed, manufactured, and tested this unit for safety, ensuring that it adheres to all All SAE J2638 standards. A durable Carbide Black Powder Coat is applied to the cast steel to protect it against moisture damage and corrosion. A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included so you can add easily install and add 25,000 lbs. of GTW to your rig for real towing power.