- Never compromise on having a lightweight system that is tremendously powerful, which is exactly what you get when using the Curt Aluminum Ball Mount
- The Ball Mount can be used universally with any 2-inch receiver hitch
- Take your pick of either the 2-inch, 4-inch or 6-inch drop-rise
- Estimated to withstand up to 8,000 lbs. of weight
- Graded safe to use by all SAE J684 standards
- Protected with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When at work or play, the need to tow heavy equipment can sometimes mean heavier loads than you currently can move. Fortunately, the lightweight Curt Aluminum Ball Mount was made with this in mind because it doesn't add additional hulks of weight and can withstand up to 8,000 pounds.
The Curt Ball Mount can be used universally with any 2-inch receiver hitch and comes in three convenient sizes, like the 2-inch, 4-inch or 6-inch drop-rise. Each receiver has a 1-inch hole, excluding the trailer ball shanks, and every Ball Mount is entirely aluminum, so it will not decay or corrode.
Each 2-inch, 4-inch or 6-inch Ball Mount is exactly 8.5 inches long and is Graded safe to use by all SAE J684 standards. NAPA proudly sells the Curt Aluminum Ball Mount with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.