- The Curt Aluminum Tray-Style Bike Rack is a great-looking way to secure your bicycle
- Triple contact points for a rock-solid grip
- Ratcheting arms keep bikes stationary even on long, turbulent trips
- Features keyed locks for security and peace of mind
- Padded arms avoid scratching and scuffing
- A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included
For some of us out there, life just doesn't get any better than those moments when we take to the open road on a bicycle. It's the most efficient and most fun method for exploring the terrain and finding new and interesting routes, whether on the trip to work or a camping trip. The key is to keep your car and bike safe and scratch-free from point A to point B. Thankfully, the Curt Aluminum Tray-Style Bike Rack makes it simple.
Your Curt Aluminum Tray-Style Bike Rack has a keyed lock to keep your bikes safe even when you pause for lunch. It can hold up to two bicycles or 90 pounds. Padded arms and ratcheting arm locks keep your bikes stable as you ride, and a threaded, anti-wobble shank keeps them from wobbling side to side. This rack has a long-lasting Black Powder Coat finish.
When not in use, the entire setup tilts away for simple cargo access and folds up into a small package. Thanks to an adjustable sleeve, this system may be mounted on any 1 1/4-inch or 2-inch receiver hitch. A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included.