- The Curt Ball Mount has been crafted using high-grade, robotically welded metal for a superior towing experience
- Designed with computer numerical control (CNC) machine
- Lightweight hollow shank
- GTW of 6,000 lbs. and a TW of 600 lbs.
- Choose between 1-1/4" or 2" receiver tube mounts
- Choose from chrome-plated or black powder-coated finishes
- Made in the USA
- Comes with a Lifetime Warranty
When towing heavy loads, it's crucial to use the best equipment and use it properly to ensure you and your cargo arrive safely. Curt Ball Mounts are designed to assist you in safely and securely towing cargo, whether it's a trailer, flatbed, or boat. Curt has constructed its ball mounts using robust, high-quality steel that's been CNC-formed, robotically welded, and feature a 2" X 2" shank.
Be sure to check out the other selection of ball mounts for all five weight classes, allowing you to find the right fit for your vehicle and towing requirements. Your Curt Ball Mount supports up to 6,000 lbs. GTW (Gross Trailer Weight), and 600 lbs TW (Tongue Weight). You can choose between the rugged and resilient powder-coated black finish or the eye-catching chrome-plated finish to accentuate your personal style. From the start of your day to the end, Curt Ball Mounts are built to do the hardest work for years to come. Your ball mount is proudly made right here in the United States and comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.