Curt Manufacturing 18150 fits the following vehicles:
- Pile on all the equipment you need for accessibility, camping, landscaping, off-roading or tailgating with the robust Curt Basket Style Cargo Carrier
- Completely constructed from steel, and finished with a black powder coat
- Basket frame is 60 inches long, 20 inches wide and 6 inches high
- Choose the fold-up shank to save space when empty
- Designed to fit a 2-inch receiver hitch
- Backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Leave nothing behind, no matter how bulky, heavy or dirty with the Curt Basket Style Cargo Carrier. This 60-inch by 20-inch frame is large enough for big-wheeled items. It's also six inches deep to keep smaller items from shifting or worse, falling out. The all-steel tubing and robust fabrication can support up to 500 pounds of weight.
This basket is rust-proof thanks to the outer layer of black powder coating. Select either the folding shank, to prop up the carrier when not in use, or the fixed shank which stays firmly in place at all times. Keep in mind that folding your cargo basket up might interfere with a rear-mounted spare tire if applicable.
Installation is a snap, just place the Curt Basket Carrier into a 2-inch receiver utilizing the 5/8-inch hitch pin. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Curt Basket Style Cargo Carrier with a 1 Year Warranty.