- Travel worry-free with your cargo exactly in place when you use the Curt Cargo Straps
- Can safely carry anywhere from 900 to 10,000 pounds, depending on straps
- Keeps cargo in place with ratcheting, heavy-duty woven Nylon straps
- Select from rubberized 'S' or 'J' hooks or zinc-plated flat hooks
- Offers better protection than rope or bungees
- Can be anywhere from 10 to 27 feet in length
- Supported by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
There are already plenty of hazards to watch out for when on the road, so don't add 'precarious cargo' to that list! Ditch the rope and bungee configurations for some reliable Curt Cargo Straps, and secure your payload with excellent strength, care and protection.
These toughened, woven Nylon straps are made to handle intense loads of cargo with their ratcheting systems that grip tighter than any rope ever could. You won't have to worry about things slipping or coming undone, because these straps are designed to manage bulky, awkward and heavy cargo with total ease. The 'S' hooks and 'J' hooks are both layered in a rubberized, weatherproof finish, while the yellow 'Flat' hooks feature zinc-plated protection. Your straps can be anywhere from 10 to 27 feet long, and can handle 900 to 10,000 pounds of weight!
Get confidence in your payload security with the Curt Cargo Straps. Supported by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.