- Get the right fit for any hauling job with the Curt Channel Style Adjustable Ball Mount, which uses a variable channel to reach various trailer heights
- Dual 2-inch (10,000-pound capacity) and 2 5/16-inch (14,000-pound capacity) trailer ball
- Shank can be flipped for up to a 5 1/4 inch-rise and up to a 6-inch drop
- Two hitch pin holes provide shank lengths of 11 inches or 12 inches
- Universal ball mount simply adjusts for precise trailer leveling
- Machine-welded fabrication contains anti-rattle engineering
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Are you having trouble finding the right drop hitch for your lifted truck? Are you tired of juggling multiple hitches for the many types of connections you need? The universal-designed Curt Channel Style Adjustable Ball Mount gives you quick vertical adjustment for level towing on any size trailer. This mount features a built-in rubber bumper for quiet, rattle-free towing.
The reversible 2-inch and 2 5/16-inch trailer ball can accommodate up to a 5 ¼-inch rise. For heavy loads like large travel trailers and campers, this adjustable trailer ball mount has a drop of up to 6 inches. Machine welded from high-strength forged steel and finished with a durable carbide black powder coat to hold back corrosion from rain, snow, salt, grime and grit.
This versatile hitch ball mount option features a standard receiver hitch shank, a multi-level channel and a standardized trailer ball attachment. Your kit includes pins and clips to easily install your hitch mount into a 2-inch x 2-inch receiver. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Curt Channel Style Adjustable Ball Mount, backed by a Lifetime Warranty.