- Leave your ball mount free for a hook up, and still attach the Curt Clamp-On Bike Rack to the back of your ready-to-haul vehicle
- Simple installation utilizes the provided hardware and support straps to lock your rack into position
- Gentle rubber grip cradles up to three bikes
- Built-tough design holds up to 135 pounds
- Rust-free composition thanks to Black Powder Coat
- Backed by a 1-Year Warranty
The kayaks are on top of your SUV. The interior cargo space is filled with coolers and supplies. Your trailer is hitched to your ball mount. So where are you going to stack the bikes? Don’t sweat it, the Curt Clamp-On Bike Rack clamps directly to your 2-inch ball mount shank, allowing you to tow more toys and tools behind your minivan, SUV or crossover.
Simply clamp your Curt Bike Rack to the bar of your mount, and use the support straps for a secure connection to your rear hatch or trunk. This system will efficiently carry three bikes (weighing less than 135 pounds total) in a scratch-proof rubberized cradle. The rubberized holders will prevent any scratching or scuffing on your precious bicycles.
The Clamp-On Rack is finished with a Black Powder Coat that prevents corroding. Your order contains all the necessary hardware. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Curt Clamp-On Bike Rack with a 1-Year Warranty.