- Optimize your standard trailer hitch with the Curt Clevis Pin Ball Mount
- Works as a standard mount thanks to 1-inch trailer ball hole
- Accommodates a trap and robust clevis pin or a tow hook
- Long-lasting Black Powder Coat finish
- Compatible with any 2-inch x 2-inch receiver tube
- Limited Lifetime Warranty included
With the Curt Clevis Pin Ball Mount, your regular trailer hitch can be much more than just a standard trailer hitch. With this setup, you can attach a tow hook or strap, a lunette eye, a simple ring, or even a strong, removable clevis pin. It's also designed with a 1-inch trailer ball hole so you may use it the same way you would any other standard mount.
Your Curt Clevis Pin Ball Mount converts your regular hitch into a multifunctional towing super-tool by fitting any 2 inch x 2 inch receiver tube opening. Your towing vehicle should, after all, be capable of handling a variety of tasks, and varied tasks entail a variety of demands. NAPA is proud to offer this reliable towing system, complete with a rust-resistant anti-corrosion Black Powder coating. Your purchase also comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.