- The Curt D-Ring Shackle Mount improves your recovery and straight-line towing game
- Comes with detachable, heavy-duty D-ring shackle and a single-piece shank
- Construction is made entirely of steel for optimum strength
- Compatible with any receiver hitch with a 2-inch x 2-inch opening
- A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included
The first step in undertaking any straight-line or recovery towing with your truck is being sure your rig is outfitted with the appropriate equipment. Towing components that are built to withstand both on-road and off-road challenges are required. The Curt D-Ring Shackle Mount has been tested and rated to pull 13,000 pounds in a straight line.
Your Curt D-Ring Shackle Mount is compatible with any 2-inch x 2-inch receiver hitch and is made of solid Steel for optimum strength. The outer layer is protected with a strong Carbide Powder Coat finish, which prevents rust and corrosion. The heavy-duty D-ring shackles are fully detachable, and the shank is made of one solid piece, so you know you're getting sturdy reliability you can trust.
Your weight rating is limited by your lowest-rated towing component. The hitch pin and clip for the 5/8-inch hitch are not included. Your purchase comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.