- Attach your gooseneck trailer with unmatched security by using the Curt Double Lock Gooseneck Hitch & Installation Kit
- Chrome 2 5/16-inch trailer ball alternates and can be stowed away when not in use
- Finished in a powder coat with chrome trim for excellent style and protection
- Handles 30,000 pounds with a tongue weight maximum of 6,000 pounds
- Easy installation with no welding or truck bed disassembly necessary
- Features 4-inch hole and included safety chain connections
- Protected and double-locked set-up ensures safety
- Backed by a 7-Year Warranty
For the larger trailer, you need maximum stability and security for a stress-free experience. With the Curt Double Lock Gooseneck Hitch & Installation Kit, you can rely on superior strength and an easy installation process to simplify heavy-duty hauls.
Your Curt Hitch comes with a chrome 2 5/16-inch trailer ball and a classic chrome trim with a powder coat finish that protects against rust and corrosion. When you're done using the trailer ball, simply remove it and stow it away upside down to get back your complete truck bed. The double-locking system and included safety chain connections make this hitch extremely secure. Your Curt Hitch comes with an intuitive assembly kit that installs in a flash without any welding. (You don't even need to remove your truck bed to install it! It's that easy.)
NAPA is proud to offer the Curt Double Lock Gooseneck Hitch and Installation Kit with a 7-Year Warranty.