- Safely haul a family of bikes with the hitch-operated Curt Extendable Bike Rack
- Simple installation and comes with necessary hardware
- Standard fitting can handle two bikes (up to 90 lbs.)
- Retain trunk access by bending rack arm downward
- Classic Black Powder Coating defends against rust
- Lengthen and carry four bikes (up to 180 lbs.)
- Connects to 2 and 1 ¼-inch receiver tubes
- Securely fastened with sealing pins
- Backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Want to start planning those weekend adventures with the ability to lug your two-wheels on four wheels? You'll need a practical, secure solution for hauling bike cargo that doesn't waste unnecessary time or trunk space. With the Curt Extendable Bike Rack, you can skip the worry and get a hitch-mounted setup that's designed to work for you, not against you.
Compatible with 2 or 1 ¼-inch receivers, your Curt Bike Rack utilizes a stable sealing pin combination to seamlessly insert the rack tube. After everything's tightened up using the included hardware, mount up to 90 lbs. (or two bikes) and be well on your way to the trails. Need to get another two on board? No problem! The four-bike arrangement can handle up to 180 lbs., giving you the ability to carry the whole family's bikes in one go. This rack also ensures the protection of its cargo with compressible padding to prevent scratches. After unloading your bikes, don't forget to fold the moveable rack arm out of the way for easy access to the back of your ride.
This rack is topped off with a black powder coat to prevent rust. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Curt Extendable Bike Rack with a 1-Year Warranty.