Curt Manufacturing 60628 fits the following vehicles:
- Upgrade your truck or SUV to confidently haul livestock trailers and flatbeds with the Curt Gooseneck Hitch Ball
- Ball diameter sizes of 2 5/16 inches or three inches have a gross trailer weight capacity of 30,000 lbs. or 38,000 lbs. respectively
- Engineered for streamlined installation with quarter-turn lock
- Constructed from strong, machine-forged steel alloy
- Protected by a polished chrome-plated mirror finish
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
You thought you were ready. You bought a high-powered pickup truck complete with a towing package, but your deluxe boat or RV is too heavy for your setup. With the Curt Gooseneck Hitch Ball, you can haul recreational vehicles, livestock trailers and other equipment utilizing the puck system built into your truck.
Ramp up the gross weight capacity of your hard-working rig to up to 38,000 pounds with the Curt Hitch Ball. Forged from machined steel alloy, the solid, 2 5/16-inch or 3-inch hitch ball will couple to most gooseneck trailers. This chrome-coated hitch ball includes a rubber hole cover and durable storage case.
Install and secure your aftermarket automotive accessory using the patented quarter-turn locking system. Retention balls keep the shank fully locked into the hitch. Tested to meet U.S. VESC V-19 specifications. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Curt Gooseneck Hitch Ball, with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.