- With the Curt Hitch Mounted Step Pad, you can step up your safety game
- Installation and removal are straightforward and easy on any 2-inch receiver hitch
- Resilient Steel structures built to last
- Broad surface area for stepping; 6 inches x 10 inches
- Slip-resistant stepping surface for optimal safety
- A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included
You should never have to struggle to get in or out of your truck bed, especially if you have a 2-inch receiver hitch. A convenient step up is easy on the knees and allows you to easily load and unload, and adjust and secure your payload. The Curt Hitch Mounted Step Pad is the answer you've been searching for if you want a back-end step that's both easy to use and install.
Your Curt Hitch Mounted Step Pad measures 6 3/8-inch by 10 3/4-inch and comes with a large step pad. The slip-resistant surface provides a stable footing no matter the weather condition. This tough Steel step is also ideal for vans and SUVs, allowing you to reach your rooftop crossbars or storage containers with ease.
This hitch-mounted step features a Liquid Bonderite coating for optimal rust resistance, and it's finished with a Black Powder Coat. A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included with your purchase.