- Drastically increase your towing capacity using the Curt IDC Industrial Duty Receiver Hitch
- The square design is manufactured to fit snugly into the most robust ball mounts and equipment
- Undergoes a befitting mechanical de-scaling and function-boosting chemical bath
- Automated precision robotic welds reinforce the system for incomparable power
- Designed with a durable Carbide Black Powder Coat finish
- Tailor-made to suit your truck precisely
- Can tug up to 18,000 lbs. of weight
- Measures 2 ½ inches
- Protected by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you need to upgrade your personal work truck or outfit your entire fleet, you'll need an innovative design that doesn't include a typical, clumsy 4-inch by 4-inch main body. Choose the most durable receiver hitch made for industrial towing demands with the Curt IDC Industrial Duty Receiver Hitch.
Easily pull up to 18,000 pounds of weight with this specially engineered piece of equipment, which is strengthened with a robotic weld and reinforced through mechanical descaling and a function-boosting chemical bath. The Curt Industrial Receiver Hitch measures 2 ½ inches and is designed to withstand corrosion over time.
Each hitch is finished in a fine Carbide Black Powder Coat and comes tailor-made to fit your truck, offering peak towing capability. Each unit can house sizeable ball mounts and has an open back for convenient cleaning. NAPA proudly sells the Curt IDC Industrial Duty Receiver Hitch protected by a Lifetime Warranty.