- Together, your pickup truck and the Curt PowerRide 5th Wheel Hitch are ready to tow 30,000 pounds
- Interlocking dual-jaw design ensures 360° of kingpin-to-jaw contact
- Comfortable, rattle-free ride thanks to multiple tilt directions
- Locking system features simple color codes for better safety
- Height adjustment range: 13 inches to 17 inches
- A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included
The best and most reliable towing experience undoubtedly starts with a sturdy 5th wheel hitch. This gives you to full utilization of your truck's towing capacity. From there, it's time to decide how much power you truly require from your 5th wheel hitch. If you need the max, then you need the Curt PowerRide 5th Wheel Hitch, which gives you a whopping 30,000 pounds of strong, reliable towing capacity!
Your Curt PowerRide 5th Wheel Hitch is simple to use. It's designed to operate easily from the side of your pickup due to its ergonomic, adjustable construction. One person can easily operate by themselves thanks to a lightning-fast, one-pin removal method. An interlocking double jaw mechanism, a three-point indication, and a self-resetting handle enable an incredibly smooth ride.
The durable, strong Steel structure is finished in Dark Gray Teridium for enduring weather resistance that prevents corrosion. This system has a 30,000-pound GTW and a 7,500-pound vertical load limit. A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included.