- The Curt Rebellion XD Ball Mount gives you control for a stable, comfortable tow
- Minimizes rattling and dampens shock from road bumps for steady towing
- Improved safety thanks to minimal trailer sway
- No airbags or bearings service required required
- Six-position head provides exact leveling for a range of trailers
- GTW: 15,000 pounds / TW: 1,500 pounds
- A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included
The Curt Rebellion XD Ball Mount is ready to flip the script when it comes to what you know about ball mounts. It features a unique, light-weight design that puts less stress on your hitch receiver while also minimizing stress on your suspension and brakes. That makes this mount a truly groundbreaking component in towing technology.
Your Curt Rebellion XD Ball Mount is built from start to finish to last for years and years. It gives precision leveling to a variety of trailer types thanks to its six adjustable locations, and features a cushioned isolator for dynamic, adaptable suspension that boosts your safety by preventing jerking and sway during towing. Because there are no airbags or bearings, this setup is virtually maintenance-free.
This Rebellion XD Ball Mount has been tested and rated for a GTW of 15,000 pounds and a TW of 1,500 pounds. It fits any 2-inch x 2-inch receiver hitch opening, and has a beautiful Dark Grey Teridium polish. A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included.