- Gain even more use out of your receiver hitch by adapting to more sizes and lengths with the Curt Receiver Adapter Extender
- Solid steel construction is robotically welded
- Finished with a glossy black powder coat
- Lengthen your receiver tube by up to 18 inches
- Adapt your receiver tube to fit a 2-inch shank
- GTW = 3,500 pounds / TW = 350 pounds
- Made in the U.S.A, and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
You purchased your hitch receiver for added convenience. The goal was to get more work done and to take what you need to more places. Don’t let a small shank-to-receiver difference stall your plans. Address size issues and add more clearance with the Curt Receiver Adapter Extender.
Easily install the adapter to modify your receiver tube size for a 2-inch fit, to ensure smooth, safe towing. The extender elongates the clearance to create more space (8, 14 or 18 inches in length), and avoids obstructions for hitch-mounted accessories like cargo carriers and bike racks. This one-piece, computerized CNC-formed accessory is protected by a durable powder-coat finish for rust, chip and UV resistance.
Note: Some Adapter/Extenders are not intended for towing. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Curt Receiver Adapter Extender, manufactured in the United States, and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.