- Add cargo space and hauling capacity to any type of vehicle with the Curt Reciever Hitch
- Anticorrosion seal starts with A-coat pre-finish that prevents cracks and chips
- Finished with a robust powder-coat that provides long-lasting durability
- Meticulous robotic welding fabrication creates supreme strength
- Select from either square or round tube designs
- Made in the U.S.A. with a Lifetime Warranty
Are you preparing for a weekend getaway or an outdoor adventure, but your gear just won’t fit? Are you anticipating a big move? Do you need to haul away garage clutter or yard waste? From compact cars to SUVs and crossovers, many vehicles don’t have a stock hitch to make these loads possible. The Curt Receiver Hitch is here to provide the support you need. Simply bolt on this tough aftermarket automotive accessory for a secure, flawless fit that will add to the style of your cherished vehicle.
The precise robotic welding generates maximum capacity and ideal performance. First, your hitch is submerged in a pre-finish using Aquence Technology (A-coat). Then, it's covered with a final powder coat, and cured to provide exceptional protection outside and inside. Engineered to create an open back for easy cleaning, your Receiver Hitch will not allow debris to collect or cause deterioration.
Customize your hitch by selecting either square tubes that hide the cross tube or predominant round tubes for a stylish flare. Pick the perfect fit for unmatched strength by matching your Curt Hitch to your specific make and model. The five weight classes are:
- Class 1: Gross Trailer Weight (GTW) is 2,000 pounds; Tongue Weight (TW) is 200 pounds
- Class 2 GTW is 3,500 pounds; TW is 300 pounds
- Class 3: GTW is 3,500-6,000 pounds; TW is 350-600 pounds
- Class 4-5: GTW is 6,000-12,000 pounds; TW is 600-1,200 pounds
NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Curt Receiver Hitch, manufactured in the U.S., tested to SAE J684, and covered with a Lifetime Warranty.