- Equip your rig with elevated towing capacity when you install the Curt Spyder 5th Wheel Rail Gooseneck Hitch
- Installs in a fast, four-pin method for simple assembly and disassembly
- Attaches right onto your conventional 5th wheelbase railings
- Finished in a protective carbide black powder coat
- Can handle up to 25,000 pounds in gross weight
- Comes with welded 2 5/16-inch trailer ball
- Supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you're feeling limited by your truck's five-wheel bracket set-up, let us remind you that the Curt Spyder 5th Wheel Rail Gooseneck Hitch exists for a reason. Adapt your truck with this clever add-on, and start towing gooseneck trailers for the best of both worlds.
By attaching right onto your fifth-wheel rails, this adapter gives you the ability to tow both trailer types at a maximum weight of 25,000 pounds with a tongue weight of 6,250 pounds! The easy, four-pin attachment mechanism makes assembly and disassembly a breeze, while still giving you plenty of room to reach your truck bed. Your adapter is layered in a protective carbide black powder coat that'll fend off rust and corrosion during your many towing trips.
Don't miss out on the ability to haul bigger and better. Install your Curt Spyder 5th Wheel Rail Gooseneck Hitch to any standard railings, and expand your towing horizons! Supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.