- The Curt Standard Bike Rack is a fantastic traditional hitch bike rack
- Racks available for 2, 3, or 4 bikes, each capable of holding 90, 135, or 180 pounds
- Corrosion-resistant black powder coat finish
- Fits Receiver tubes of 1-1/4" or 2"
- Easy trunk access thanks to the tilt away feature
- Features durable harnessing belts for securing the rack to the back of the car (straps are REQUIRED for 1-1/4" hitches)
- All hardware is included for a simple installation to receiver tube
- Backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Some cyclists prefer equipping their car with a super-fancy bike rack that does everything but wash the dishes. But that kind of utility just isn't for everyone. The Curt Standard Bike Rack is a simple, sturdy and functional bike rack without a lot of added flair.
This no-frills hitch bike rack is compatible with 2" and 1-1/4" receiver tubes. Its unique configuration can be adjusted to suit 2, 3, or 4 bikes with respective weight limits of 90, 135 and 180 lbs., depending on your preferences and needs. Every Curt Standard Bike Rack features the tilt-away functionality making trunk or rear luggage area access fast and easy.
This rack comes with durable and weather-resistant bike attachment ties, and the provided hardware and support straps to make installation a breeze. Your bikes are held securely in place on your rack with the robust attachment ties, and the black powder coat finish resists corrosion. With the Curt Standard Bike Rack, you can set up a straightforward bike rack and get the adventure started. A 1-Year Warranty is included.