- Stay in control when you tow with the Curt Sway Control Ball Mount
- Features a built-in mounting bracket
- Compatible with 2-inch X 2-inch receiver hitches
- 8-1/4-inch length provides a 2-inch drop or 3/4-inch rise
- 1-inch shank diameter ball required
- GTW 6,000 pounds; TW 600 pounds
- CNC formed with robotic welds
- Black Powder Coat finish for long-lasting corrosion protection
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
The Curt Sway Control Ball Mount is the perfect addition to your towing rig to ensure you safely and efficiently tow loads that need to be stabilized. A welded-on bracket for mounting a sway control system is included with this robust CNC-machined 2-inch x 2-inch mount. This bracket allows you to quickly and securely install a sway control ball without requiring any modifications or welding.
To guarantee the long-term usability and premium performance you've come to expect from Curt products, your Curt Sway Control Ball Mount uses CNC shaping and robotic welds. With a Tongue Weight (TW) capacity of 600 pounds, it can tow up to 6,000 pounds gross trailer weight (GTW). It's finished in a rust-resistant Black Powder Coat that looks amazing on your rig and will resist rust and corrosion for years to come. Curt Manufacturing backs your purchase with a Lifetime Warranty.