- Keep safety and stability in mind with the Curt Sway Control Kit
- Comes with bar, trailer-mount attachment ball, plates, clips and weld-on tab
- Constructed with steel spring bars that use friction to stabilize
- Weight distribution hitch not necessary for weld-on tab
- Finished in an anti-rust powder coat
- Supported by a 1-Year Warranty
Don't settle for unstable set-ups that have you constantly looking back to make sure your payload is still there. Install the Curt Sway Control Kit for trailer stability that you can trust. Because whether you find yourself battling strong winds or urban traffic, you need to stay confident in your trailer or RV's ability to keep control. Otherwise, you risk damage to your vehicle, payload and anything in its path.
When it comes to towing, safety should be a number one priority. That's why this control kit is made with solid steel spring bars that use frictional force to prevent dangerous swaying. The handy weld-on tab allows your kit to be utilized on the left-hand side or independent of a weight-distribution hitch. And, your kit comes with everything needed to install – the fortified plates, clips, and attachment ball. All you need is a couple of minutes to put it in place, and you're good to go.
Stay in control behind the wheel and behind your vehicle with the Curt Sway Control Kit. Supported by a 1-Year Warranty.