- Monitor tire pressure without pulling over to a stop with the Curt Tire Linc Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Day or night, summer or winter, lower the chance of under or over-inflation
- Get accurate readings from 20 tires tied to one system
- Includes four sensors (extra sensors purchased independently)
- Simple installation includes Smartphone connection
- Comes with a 1-Year Limited Warranty
When you're towing a boat, a utility trailer with ATVs or heavy equipment connected to a gooseneck hitch, the last issue you want is expensive repairs or injuries from a blown tire. But you also don’t want to burn time manually checking the pressure of your tires before hitting the road, or while on the road. Stay updated about the condition of your tires with the Curt Tire Linc Tire Pressure Monitoring System.
The Curt Tire Linc System lets you keep an eye on the pressure in 20 tires at the same time. The initial monitoring system comes with four sensors, a repeater and dock assemblies. Extra sensors must be purchased separately when required. This advanced tire pressure system utilizes the OneControl app on any Smartphone to send updates without the need for a cumbersome dash display.
Installation is a snap. Connect the repeater, attach the sensors, and link the system. NAPA is proud to offer the Curt Tire Linc Tire Pressure Monitoring System with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.