- With the Curt Tow Hook Mount, you can augment your rig using any 2" receiver hitch
- Engineered for vehicle towing and recovery
- Choose your preferred hook finish: Chrome or Black Powder Coated
- Resilient Black Powder Coat finish on body
- A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included
Sometimes it seems that there's no end to the number of towing accessories that can be used with a receiver hitch. While ball mounts certainly work well, a super-strong hook is sometimes the only tool that will do the job right. Your Curt Tow Hook Mount is built to work with tow straps so you get the optimal system for vehicle recovery and towing. It is engineered to suit any 2-inch x 2-inch receiver hitch.
Your Curt Tow Hook Mount comes with two finish options: a Chrome-plated hook with a total length of 7.5 inches or a Black Powder Coated hook with a total length of 10 inches. Both hooks have a Black Powder Coated base and connect to your 2" receiver hitch. The Chrome variant features a hollow-body shank that can be used in conjunction with an anti-rattle kit for smoother actuation. The Black hook option features a solid body. This item comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.