- Round out your towing essentials with the Curt Tow Strap
- Can handle up to 9,000 pounds (with a break strength of 18,000 pounds)
- Made for heavy-duty hauling or recovery towing
- Made with compact Nylon that extends 30 feet
- Lightweight with heavy-duty strength
- Supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Curt Tow Strap is a staple for your towing toolkit. Built with strength in mind, this strap will help you transport large payloads, or even rescue other machines in need.
Made with Nylon that's been woven extremely tight, this tow strap beats any metal chain in both strength and weight. At 30 feet long, it can hold up to 9,000 pounds with a total break strength of 18,000 pounds, giving you plenty of uses for a variety of cargo types from small ATVs to oversized pickups. The bright color ensures your strap won't get lost in the tangle of garage mayhem, while the two end loops make it simple to attach to any tow hook.
Haul, recover and more with the reliable Curt Tow Strap! Supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.