- The Curt Towing Starter Kit includes all of the essentials for safe, stable, and successful towing
- CNC-machined and robotically welded
- Comes with sturdy case for storage
- Compatible with a 1 1/4-inch or 2-inch receiver hitch based on model
- Features either welded or detachable ball
- Lockable system includes key
- A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included
So you've decided it's time to start towing! The first thing you will probably notice is that towing anything behind your vehicle is more complicated than just hitching up a trailer. Towing safely and securely means investing in quality towing components. With the Curt Towing Starter Kit, you get all of the basics in one nifty kit so you're ready to tow from the get-go.
Curt Towing Starter Kits are made in the United States and can be purchased to match your 1 1/4-inch or 2-inch receiver hitch. This system is mechanically descaled for a flawless fit and CNC formed and robotically welded. A key is included for locking and unlocking operation, as well as a hitch tube cover to keep dirt and grime out of the receiver.
This system comes with a durable case that keeps your towing system protected and organized. The convenient case can be easily stored on a shelf or hung on a peg. A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included.