- Built-tough fabrication delivers a customized hauling capacity and tight connection with the Curt Trailer Ball
- Select from Chrome or Stainless Steel finishes
- Load capacity ranges from 2,000 to 30,000 pounds
- Available in 1 7/8-inch, 2-inch or 2 5/16-inch diameters
- Satisfies V-5 qualifications in the U.S.
- Backed by a 1-Year Warranty
A strong, secure connection can set you up for a lifetime of support. Don’t settle for anything less than a high-quality, steel hitch ball that will tightly grip your trailer mount. Don’t settle for anything less than the Curt Trailer Ball for light-weight towing in your car, minivan or crossover, or heavy-duty hauling in your van, SUV or full-size pickup truck.
One size does not fit all. CURT offers a dependable connection and the right fit with a wide range of trailer balls. You can rely on CURT to match your specific needs with pulling capacities ranging from 2,000 to 30,000 pounds. This is determined by your choice of ball sizes: 1 7/8-inch, 2-inch, or 2 5/16-inch diameters.
The most common hitch ball size is 2-inch because it's the best fit for most Class 3 hitches, which is the most popular trailer hitch type. But each towing setup varies, so make sure you choose the ball that best fits your coupler, ball mount and weight requirements. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Curt Trailer Ball with a 1-Year Warranty.