- Use your hitch to level the weight of your payload with the Curt TruTrack Weight Distribution System
- Spring and cam system contains fortified components rather than metal friction
- Choose from a drop or rise set-up with the adaptable 2-inch shank
- Prevents side-to-side motion using friction brackets
- Features tilt adjustment for hassle-free installation
- Keeps your vehicle and payload from swaying
- Supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you're frequently towing large loads, you know how important sway control and weight leveling accessories are for towing success. That's why Curt designed the Curt TruTrack Weight Distribution System – to put sway control in the hands of your hitch. It's simple, safe, and an innovative way to upgrade your hauling setup.
With an incorporated spring and camp system that contains solidified components rather than metal friction, your hitch does all the heavy lifting and control work for you. Frictional brackets prevent lateral motion which negates the need for a separate sway control device. The tilting adjustment makes assembly a breeze, while the hex castle nut makes the hitch versatile enough to fit tons of trailer types. Your Curt Distribution System comes with a shank, trailer ball, spring bars, head, support brackets, and a pin and clip. Whether you're looking for a drop or rise, the flexible shank can be adjusted to meet those needs. It's the perfect, all-in-one approach to trailer weight distribution that doesn't compromise on safety or functionality.
NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Curt TruTrack Weight Distribution System with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.