- Adding the Curt Weight Distribution Hitch boosts your braking and steering control when towing heavy cargo
- 10,000 lbs. GTW, 600-1,000 lbs. TW
- Features a versatile, heavy-duty formed head
- Choose round-bar or trunnion designs
- Powdercoat finish is rust-resistant and long-lasting
- Easy to set up and install
- Included adjustable hitch bar measures 12-inch X 2-inch X 2-inch
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Curt Weight Distribution Hitch maximizes your safety, stability and control when hauling even the bulkiest, heaviest of loads. If you plan on towing hefty trailers, RVs, or other cargo, weight distribution hitches are a crucial addition to your comprehensive towing. The Curt Weight Distribution Hitch is constructed with a 10,000 lb. GTW - it uniformly distributes weight between the trailer wheels and the towing vehicle, offering you improved control when braking and steering while towing large loads.
A powder-coat finish protects your Curt Weight Distribution Hitch from damage and corrosion for years of reliable pulls and nice looks. Its heavy-duty adjustable shaped head is built for long-term use and flexibility. Choose the hitch and set up that works for you: tongue weights ranging from 600 to 1,000 pounds, and either a round bar or trunnion style. Curt offers a Lifetime Warranty on the Weight Distribution Hitch.