- Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars are designed for a custom fit for your vehicle's specific make and model and add elegance and safety to your rig
- Unique 90-degree angles eliminate the need for support braces
- Smooth, integrated look with hidden mounting method
- Extra-large, industrial-grade 4-inch oval steel tubes give a 20% greater stepping surface than 3-inch round bars
- Choose from two styles: Polished Stainless Steel or UltaBlack Powder Coat
- Formed plastic step mats provide superior traction in wet or muddy conditions
- No drilling, welding, or cutting is required for installation
- Comes with a 5-Year Warranty
Dee Zee 4-Inch Oval Nerf Bars bring an element of fashion to your vehicle, while also making entry and exit from your cab easy and safe. The folks at Dee Zee are proud to design and build top-quality products, and these oval nerf bars are no exception. They're crafted using superior steel tubing formed into an oval shape to offer a wider, more sturdy stepping area than a round nerf bar.
These nerf bars feature heat-formed plastic step pads that provide a broad stepping area with lots of grip, ensuring that your shoes can get traction even in wet and muddy conditions. Your Dee Zee 4-Inch Oval Nerf Bars have been engineered using the measurements of your specific make and model vehicle, resulting in a customized fit for your particular ride. You can choose between the rust-resistant UltraBlack Powder Coat or the dazzling classic Polished Stainless finishes.
Installation is fast, simple, and requires no drilling; thanks to the innovative hidden mounting system, these bars use the existing holes in your vehicle's frame for mounting. No support bracing is necessary with the 90-degree bend design in the bars, and any pockmarks or imperfections created during the formation process have been meticulously sanded, buffed and polished out. A 5-Year Warranty is included. Please note that because each vehicle is unique, your Dee Zee 4-Inch Oval Nerf Bars may not look precisely like the ones displayed. Bends, mounting positions, and end caps may differ somewhat from what is described in the product description.