- With the Dee Zee Aluminum Front & Rear Rack System, you can secure your goods and safeguard your truck
- Features 2.75-inch sturdy, lightweight Aluminum tubing
- A safety screen protects the back glass from damage
- Weight restriction on each rack is 300 pounds or 500 pounds on the set of two
- Available in Silver, Gloss Black, or Textured Black finishes
- A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included
If you haven't optimized your pickup truck bed space, you know the struggle of trying to cram in all your cargo. Not only is this a huge headache for organization, but it can ultimately damage both your equipment and your truck. Plus, without a decent way to secure your cargo, sudden stops or uphill acceleration can lead to disaster. But with the Dee Zee Aluminum Front & Rear Rack System, you can maximize your truck bed storage space and secure bulky items like ladders or lumber, all while also shielding your rear glass from damage.
Your Dee Zee Aluminum Front & Rear Rack System features an integrated channel system and is made of heavy-duty Aluminum tubing, so the accessory options are virtually limitless. Drilling is necessary because this rack bolts into your existing stake hole pockets. When you install both the front and rear racks, you can load up to 500 pounds of cargo across the top; however, each rack has a weight limit of up to 300 pounds.
Equip your truck with a single front rack, a single rear rack, or a set of both. You can select the Gloss Back, Textured Black, or Silver finish for each front or rear rack. A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included.