- The Dee Zee Bull Bar bolsters your front-end and bumper while maintaining a classic, rugged look
- Choose between two finishes: Black Powder Coat or Polished Stainless Steel
- Machined using 3-inch mandrel-bent 18-gauge stainless steel tubing
- Auxiliary lighting holes have been pre-drilled (lights sold separately)
- No-drill installation is fast and easy
- Comes with detachable skid plate
- Stainless Steel is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty, while UltraBlack is covered by a 3-Year Warranty
Each time you get in your truck, you know you've got a lot of adventure coming your way. But sometimes the adventure can get a little hazardous: fallen limbs, road debris, and even the occasional wild animal can find their way in front of your truck. Even the suburban jungle has its share of risks, from runaway shopping carts to inattentive drivers; in a split second, they can all cause lasting damage to your truck. Luckily there's an elegant option that can reinforce your front end, the Dee Zee Bull Bar.
Your Dee Zee Bull Bar has been forged from 3-inch Stainless Steel tubing that boasts an intimidating profile that's sure to send a message to other drivers. A fully detachable skid plate adds another layer of heavy-duty protection from road hazards to your ride. Even without the addition of auxiliary lights, this setup still gives you an extra 6.25 inches of rock-crawling clearance. If you do decide to light up your adventures and add auxiliary lights, this bull bar is pre-drilled for fast and simple LED upgrades.
Thanks to its custom-fit design and easy installation system, you can get this bull bar set up on your vehicle without drilling into your truck's frame or bodywork. Finalize your customized look by choosing from the two rugged finishes: the mirror shine of the classic Polished Stainless Steel, or the brutally stealthy look of the UltraBlack. A 3-Year Warranty is included with the UltraBlack finish, while a Limited Lifetime Warranty is included with a mirror-shine Polished Stainless Steel finish.