- Firmly strap down your cargo with the secure, reliable Dee Zee Truck Bed Tie Down Anchors
- Every pair of tie-down anchors comes with a 500-pound weight limit (250-pound limit each)
- Constructed from cast aluminum for long-lasting strength
- Finished with a black powder coat to prevent corrosion
- Drill-free installation is a snap
- Manufactured in the U.S. with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The entire point of a pickup truck is to securely carry and deliver supplies. But what if your tie-down points are all used or blocked by cargo? With a set of Dee Zee Truck Bed Tie Down Anchors, you'll always have access to a dependable anchor to tie a rope or attach a bungee cord.
Your pair of Dee Zee Anchors are constructed from die-cast aluminum, which allows each one to hold up to 250 pounds. This system is finished in an all-weather black powder coat so you won't see any signs of rust or corrosion, even when you leave it outside in a rainy climate.
Installation requires no drilling or permanent modifications whatsoever. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Dee Zee Truck Bed Tie Down Anchors, made in the U.S. with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.