- Use the chic, durable Dee Zee UltraBlack Mounted Ladder to access the roof of your prized FJ Cruiser
- Specially manufactured structure sports a stylish Black powder coat finish
- Narrow profile keeps your spare tire clear of impediment
- Maintains a clear line of sight in your rear-view mirror
- Installation that is both fast and simple
- Engineered using heavy-duty Steel
- Covered by a 3-Year Warranty
There has never been a more straightforward way to attach a ladder to your FJ Cruiser so that you can access the top of your roof. The Dee Zee UltraBlack Mounted Ladder is tailor-made to suit your Toyota precisely, and you can be confident that mounting it won't be difficult. Since the ladder is so thin yet strong, it won't get in the way of your spare tire and won't block your vision in your rearview mirror.
The Dee Zee Ladder is constructed using heavy-duty Steel and comes finished in a chic Black powder coat finish for a long-lasting look and beautiful addition. The rear hatch will normally open even with this ladder in place. However, the rear window will not have its full range of motion because of the restriction.
Dee Zee suggests that the weight applied to this ladder should stay under 200 pounds, so keep that in mind. NAPA proudly sells the Dee Zee UltraBlack Mounted Ladder, protected with a 3-Year Warranty.