- Battle every blizzard with the comprehensive, sharp-looking DK2 Elite Snow Plow
- Installation is a snap using provided customized mount designed for your exact make and model
- Utilizes wireless remote and wireless actuator that is engineered from extreme temps
- Ships with blade markers, skid shoes, deflector and casters
- Pick your blade length: 88 inches, 84 inches or 82 inches
- Comes with a 1-Year Warranty
If you want to rule the neighborhood during a bad winter, then you will need the DK2 Elite Snow Plow. This state-of-the-art personal plowing system expertly prevents total winch failure, quick drops and broken straps. The reliable, reinforced DK2 Snow Plow incorporates an all-weather actuator and internal clutch to deliver every stormy season.
Choose from three unique body styles: Summit II Elite (88-inch blade), Storm II Elite (84-inch blade) and Rampage II Elite (82" blade), which all offer three specific manually adjusted angles. Operate your new plow from inside your cab using the wireless remote. The reversible scraper doubles the life of your Elite blade between sharpening.
Comes with skid shoes and blade markers, and a snow deflector is included to minimize windshield spray. Quickly strap on to your front end with the provided mounting brackets, specific to your exact pickup or SUV. Easily detach and move into storage thanks to the rolling caster wheels. NAPA is proud to offer the DK2 Elite Snow Plow with a 1-Year Warranty.