- Use the DK2 Snow Plow Electric Actuator to swap out the plow's heart with improved strength
- Durable engineering creates a more robust material than a Nylon winch strap
- Wireless remote included for your convenience
- Longer life with less amperage than a winch
- An internal clutch prevents overextension
- Protected with a 1-Year Warranty
The bad news is that you no longer have a snow plow if you can't raise or lower it. To remove snow with your vehicle or SUV, your plow's ability to go up, down, and left and right is crucial. The DK2 Snow Plow Electric Actuator is what you need if your DK2 Actuator needs to be replaced or if you've determined an actuator is better than a winch.
The DK2 Actuator is more robust and easier to use than a winch, and the included chain offers more strength than a traditional Nylon strap. Using an internal clutch, this actuator raises and lowers the blade while guarding against damage from excessive extension. The solenoid lasts twice as long as a winch and runs more smoothly since it uses less amperage, saving you money.
The final structure is weatherproof and thus thoroughly sealed. Thanks to a new wireless remote control, you can also manage this gadget from the warmth of your heated cab interior. The IP Rating of this Actuator is 67, which is just another reason NAPA proudly sells the DK2 Snow Plow Electric Actuator protected with a 12-Month Warranty.