- Order quality rotors for a direct replacement on your in-city commuter car with EBC OEM Replacement Brake Rotors
- Fabricated from grey iron, coated with an anodized finish (Black or gold, vehicle specific)
- Incorporate either a vented or solid application, based on your specific make and model
- Engineered without slotting to mimic your factory-installed rotors
- Purchase as a set of two for either your front or rear brakes
- Mod-free installation needs no special tools for complete OE replacement
- Backed by a 12-Month/10,000-Mile Warranty
Get the same design with your new EBC OEM Replacement Brake Rotors as the factory-installed rotors that already worked well on your vehicle. A perfect aftermarket product for when your commuter vehicle needs routine maintenance service. Outstanding performance, guaranteed quality and staying within your budget...you really can have it all.
EBC Replacement Rotors are fabricated from deluxe grey iron, with a non-slotted plain front. Your aftermarket replacement rotors may come in vented or solid designs, determined by your specific make and model. The vented style incorporates two distinct braking faces with a vaned core to promote cool airflow.
It is critical that a certified mechanic replace your brake pads at the same time as installing your replacement rotors. Fresh rotors paired with used brake pads will lead to hot spots, brake fade and even costly system failure.